We believe in the value and efficiency of tight-knit, collaborative, and cross-functional teams, prepared and capable of tackling the most unique creative endeavours. As a Digital Producer at Big Fish Creative, you’ll act as the driving force behind projects. You will be responsible for the production of various internal and external projects, as well as maintenance and creation of project timelines.
As a Digital Producer at Big Fish Creative, you will be expected to utilize your experience and skillset to identify weak points within projects and strategize for areas of growth and effective solutions. You will lead initiative across a variety of projects, including digital project design, digital media launches, and brand campaign development.
- Plan and compile comprehensive project estimates, details, and requirements.
- Weekly project profitability reporting and resource planning.
- Identify opportunities for growth and strategize practical roadmaps for solutions.
- Manage production calendars and production budgets.
- Collaborate with departments to ensure projects abide to timelines and are within approved budgets.
- Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review processes.
- Act as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between teams.
- Manage QA process to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief.
- Provide status timeline, profitability and progress on all assigned projects during weekly status meetings.
- Understand, interpret and manage the needs of clients to provide internal weekly status updates.
- Organize and lead internal and client meetings and provide actionable notes/recaps.
- 3+ years of digital agency experience.
- Strong understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Capable of meeting deadlines with accuracy and minimal supervision.
- Proven results and track record in prioritizing competing projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Confident and comfortable acting as a product owner.
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Positive and proactive professional team-player who embraces team success.